Get Involved and Find Your Passion!
Here at Columbine UU Church we have a wide variety of on-going opportunities to connect with our community through the interests we share. You are encouraged to try out a what interests you. Weekly we communicate events at the church and those connected to our social justice work and the larger community. Below is a brief description of our groups and team, click on the links to find more detailed information.
Due to the Covid-19 virus, many of our groups are meeting virtually, or have postponed meetings. If you need to know if a group is meeting, please contact [email protected].
- JustACT: The JustACT team, which coordinates our social action opportunites, meets the 1st Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
- Book Club: The Book Club meets once a month on the 4th Wednesday from 7:30 – 9:00 pm.
- Care Team: The Care Team was formed to coordinate the care efforts for the congregation.
- Food For Thought: The FFT group discusses various ways that our faith relates to our relationships, the community, the world, and ourselves. 1st and 3rd Sundays at 8:30 am.
- Friday Film Forum: The Friday Film Forum is a faith development opportunity that is both social and spiritual. 3rd Friday at 7:00 pm.
- Hiking Group: Enjoy nature, exercise and community with the Hiking Group! See the webpage for updates as our hikes vary seasonally.
- Meditation and Wisdom Circle: The Meditation and Wisdom Circle meets on Mondays at 6:00 pm.
- Men’s Group: The Men’s Group meets each month and has topic based discussions. 2nd Tuesdays, 7:00 – 9:00 pm.
- Science Group: The Science Group hosts semi-serious discussions of science topics which affect our lives as well as more obscure items which may be of general interest. 4th Tuesdays at 7:00 pm.
- Women’s Circle: The Women’s Circle welcomes all women to join them for discussions and events. 1st and 3rd Mondays at 7:00 pm.