We Can’t Do This Without You!!
Every day we seek to live our mission through our worship, faith development, and community outreach, to do this we depend on a spectrum of support. The majority of our financial support comes from our congregation, but we have a variety of other options to help.
We accept gifts in a variety of ways, making it as simple as possible to donate.
- Visit the Columbine UU Church secure-giving website to pay your pledge, make an offering, or donate to the Minister’s Discretionary Fund. We use a secure, online payment form hosted by Vanco, a leader in online payments for churches and other non-profit organizations. You can make a one-time donation or schedule monthly payments.
- Mail or drop off a check or cash to the church. There is a secure mail slot, so nothing is left unattended outside the building.
- Stock donations: contact the office for information.
- Shop through AmazonSmile, setting Columbine UU Church as your selected charity. Funds from AmazonSmile go to the Minister’s Discretionary Fund.
- Shop with King Soopers Community Rewards. Funds from King Soopers go to the CUUC Operating Fund.
- Go online to http://www.kingsoopers.com
- If you are a new user, then you will need to create an account, otherwise sign in.
- At the bottom of the page, under Community, choose Kroger Community rewards.
- Either search for Columbine Unitarian Universalist Church or enter our community code of “CY792”. Then click “Enroll”.
- When you make a purchase at a King Soopers (or any Kroger store if you’re traveling), swipe or scan your Rewards Card or enter your alternate ID/phone number. You are now supporting CUUC with your everyday purchases!
- Donate a car.
- Make an annual pledge.